Saturday, September 04, 2004

DEEP COLLEGIATE DISCUSSIONS

Whilst cramming a mighty tasty egg salad sandwich on sourdough into my mouth between classes (that's 11 points on Weightwatchers, people) , I overheard the following conversation between two young academics. Please read the following with an upward inflection at the end of all sentences.

"Do Virgos? Like get along with other Virgos?"

"I don't know? What kind of phone is that?"

"Nokia, Duh? Hey can I spend the night at your house?"

"Are you crazy? My Mom's a Taurus!"

"Okay, Okay! Do you think that guy was totally looking at you?"

"No, Dude, he was totally looking at you?"

"Whatever, dude, I'm sooooooo not into guys?" I'm bi-polar? Are you bi-polar?"

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Well, you have to take? Like drugs? To even you out? Cause you're moody?"

"No man, hey what do you think of Professor G_____? Do you think she's gay?"

At about this time, I had to refrain from using the miniature swiss army knife that I have on my key chain to gouge out my own eardrums.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yet another fine example of youth and education wasted on the young.

30 September, 2004 13:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home